Skin type: All skin types
Use: Apply a thin layer around the eye area. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Remove gently and follow with appropriate eye cream.
Results: Reduced redness, irritation and signs of tiredness in the delicate eye area. The skin is deeply nourished, regenerated and silky smooth.
Active Principles: Symcalmin®, Tri-solves®, Stevia Rebaudiana, Shea Butter, Sweet almond oil, Rice Oil
Features & Benefits:
● SYMCALMIN®: Derived from oats, this ingredient provides soothing and antihistamine action, leading to reduction of redness, swelling and itching, while its powerful antioxidant properties protect the cell’s structures.
● TRI-SOLVE®: Patented Active, composed by Ceramides, Cholesterol and Trehalose, restores the skin barrier, preventing loss of trans-epidermal water (TEWL) and maintaining proper level of hydration in the epidermis.
● STEVIA REBAUDIANA: Counteracts one of the main causes of appearance of wrinkles in the eye area: micro-involuntary muscle contractions, restoring the state of rest of the muscle resulting in softening of fine lines and imperfections.
● SHEA BUTTER: Soothing and moisturizing with a high content of fatty acids and vitamins make this butter essential to optimize hydration and elasticity of the skin.
● SWEET ALMOND OIL: Rich in olein, proteins, vitamins A and B, and minerals. This oil has emollient, moisturizing, purifying, skin-protecting, soothing and anti-itching actions.
● RICE OIL: Its emollient, moisturizing and skin smoothing properties make it ideal for fighting skin aging.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love this mask. Use it religiously once a week
My mom gave me this as a gift together with the other Optyma products. I;ve only been using for 2 weeks but very satisfied for now. Leaves the skin extremely hydrated and elastic.
I was looking for a mask to apply at night to help with the lines around my mouth and this cream is just was I was looking for. Smalls amazing and it leaves the skin so soft, so elastic. A real treat!
I have very watery eyes, so for me finding a product that I can use around the eyes is very difficult. I initially purchased this product because I read on their website that it was Nickel, Dermatologically, Microbiologically and Ophtalmologically Tested. Turned out to be a great purchase even for my delicate eyes.
I am big on masks. You can probably say I am addicted to masks. So I could not pass on the temptation of trying this. Very inexpensive but also very good. I apply it once a week before bedtime. Leave it rest for about 15 minutes then remove it with the Optyma make up remover. I am a fan