Skin type: Sensitive, reactive and intolerant skin with Couperose and Erythrosis.
Action: Rich in β-Glucan to stimulate the skin's physiological defenses. This cream also contains Aloe Vera and 18β Glycyrrhetinic Acid to prevent and reduce redness, itchiness and skin reactivity. Escin, Ginkgo Biloba, Ceramides and moisturizing active principles help reduce weak capillaries and strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier. Together, these provide effective, lasting protection against aggressive external agents.
Results: Stronger, better moisturized and protected skin. Day by day the skin regains its natural balance. Excellent as a base for makeup or an aftershave thanks to its calming action on irritated skin. Non-greasy formulation. Use with Skin Rose Serum for heightened results.
Use: Apply to the face and neck, morning and night. Gently massage until fully absorbed.
Features & Benefits:
• β-glucan: Glucose polysaccharide obtained by extraction from the wall of yeast cells. In addition to its moisturizing properties, it acts as a protective action against the oxidative stress induced by UVA radiation and stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, important in tissue regeneration.
• 18β Glycretrite: Acid derived from licorice with anti-inflammatory action comparable to that of hydrocortisone. It contrasts the activity of free radicals and avoids pigmentation and skin erythema caused by UVA radiation. • Black currant oil: Rich anthocyanin oil and polyphenols with antioxidant and moisturizing activity. It prevents aging of the skin and possesses anti-inflammatory and antithrombotic activity, thanks to the presence of linolenic acid. It also has a soothing, regenerating, tonic action for the skin.
• Bisabolol: Main constituent of chamomile extract. It mainly has anti-inflammatory and cicatrizating action, making a soothing and smoothing effect, especially on delicate skin.
• Shea butter (unsaponifiable fraction): This particular fraction of shea butter preserves all the emollient, soothing, moisturizing and re-energizing properties. The high concentration of these components gives a better anti-inflammatory and nutritional effect.
• Olive Insaponifiable, Wheat, Soy: These components play an important role in maintaining an adequate level of skin hydration to protect the skin with a barrier effect. Resurfacing the skin barrier limits the skin's responsiveness to the external substances by giving these components soothing and smoothing properties. • Aloe Barbadensis: Extract containing large amounts of mucilage, along with glycoproteins, lipids, enzymes, saponins, vitamins and minerals. It has emollient and anti-aging properties.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The best stuff ever for sensitive skin
Works wonders for treating the hypersensitive skin
Calms down my dermatitis. Really like it
Very hydrating and light cream. I live in Miami where its very humid year round. I am able to wear this as a make up foundation with no problem. I'll give it 5 stars
Does not clog my pores unlike some other sensitive face creams I used.