Skin type: Oily skin with blackheads, breakouts and comedons.
Action: Sebum rebalancing action, antiseptic, high tolerability. A gel that cleans deeply, frees pores and prevents the typical problems of oily and impure skin.
Results: The skin will feel and look fresh, moisturized and rejuvenated, feeling comfortable all day.
Use: Use to cleanse skin AM/PM.
Active Principles: Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid – BHA), the minerals Zinc/Copper/Magnesium to normalize sebum production, Allantoin for keratoplastic action.
Features & Benefits:
- Pentalpha® is our patented phytocomplex that normalizes the production of oil/sebum. Blocks Enzyme 5-Alfa Reductase, the key enzyme in oil production.
- Synergy of Lactic, Malic, Glycolic, Azelaic and Pyruvic Acids (15%).
- Lactic Acid clears pores, fades discoloration, lessens fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin moisture levels.
- Malic Acid helps keep the skin hydrated and contains natural antioxidant properties.
- Pyruvic Acid contains keratolytic properties as well as antibacterial action.
- Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate increases cell turnover preventing new acne lesions.
- Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Palmitate contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Burdock Root Extract: antibacterial, controls sebum and reduces irritation.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The Sebo cleansing gel has changed my world. I love being able to walk out of the house without putting any makeup on or have company pop over unexpectedly. I no longer need to worry about blemishes and looking like a 42 year old woman with the acne of a high school student.
I have been using this cleanser for years and absolutely love it. I use it year round both day and night per my esthetician’s recommendation. It great for many different skin types as my skin changes throughout the year with the NY seasons. It provides a refreshing and calming cleanse and I highly recommend.
The best soap for the face
After trying a long list of cleansers, I decided to give this cleanser gel a try. I have been using other products from Dermophisiologique and have always been very happy with the results. This cleanser is great. Leaves my face feeling clean and non-oily. Smells good. I've only used it for about a week. I'm curious to see in the long run if i'll change my opinion or love it even more
My husband just refuses to use any skincare product I buy. Apart from this. He uses it everyday to wash his face. He has oily skin, occasional breakouts. This reduced the oil production on his face.