Skin type: All skin types
Action: Thanks to synergy between Vitamin C and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, VitaC Serum provides intense anti-oxidizing and restructuring action, helps prevent alterations responsible for skin aging, stimulates the biosynthesis of collagen, and gives the complexion a more even tone by reducing imperfections and blemishes.
Results: Skin is more radiant, firmer, refined and visibly younger.
Use: Apply product to the skin in the morning and at night and gently massage until fully absorbed.
Active Principles: Unilamellar Liposomes 50-400 nm, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbil Tetraisopalmitate, Hyaluric Acid with low molecular weight
Features & Benefits:
- UNILAMELLAR LIPOSOMES 50-400 nm make it possible to convey active substances into the lower layers of the skin, resulting in excellent bioavailability.
- ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID: Vitamin C is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system and the synthesis of collagen in the body. Collagen cannot be built without Vitamin C.
- ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE: This molecule is a derivative of Vitamin C and acts by gradually releasing ascorbic acid into the skin; protecting it against cellular damage caused by UV rays.
- HYALURONIC ACID WITH LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (50 kDa) increases skin hydration and improves skin elasticity reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Skin appears radiant, compact, soft and supple.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've been able to use this even on my super sensitive and intllerant skin. This totally completes my skincare regimen. Couldn't live withuot it!
I incorporated this Vitamin C in my regiment about 3 weeks ago and started seeing results right away. I guess my face really needed some pick me up vitamins!
My skin is visibly clearer, smoother, and it feels more hydrated and firm.
My skin does look a lot brighter since I've been using it.
Great texture and absorbs great.