- How it works
- How to use
- Features & Benefits
A blend of plant and nut oils mixed with shea butter nourishes and restores the skin’s surface while a combination of Tripeptide KMK and Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the connective tissue cells (aka fibroblasts) to produce the enhanced formula that is required to support the skin’s cellular matrix while aging. Panthenol stimulates epidermal turnover, while the Dermo-pH patented active ingredient TRI-SOLVE® restores the physiological water content inside the stratum corneum to enhance the optimal functioning of the skin barrier.
First remove all makeup surrounding the eye area with Optyma Lotion Make-up Remover. Gently apply about 1 pump’s worth of Optyma Instant Eye Lift Cream to the eye contour region in the morning and at bedtime. For enhanced benefits, gently dab Optyma Mask for the Eye and Lip Areas on top of Eye Lift Cream at bedtime.
● TRIPEPTIDE KMK: Stimulates the synthesis of the 6 major components of the skin matrix and the dermo-epidermal junction (GDE): Collagen I, Collagen III, Collagen IV, Fibronectin, Hyaluronic Acid and Laminin-5.
● TRI-SOLVE®: Patented Active, composed by Ceramides, Cholesterol and Trehalose, which in synergy restore the skin barrier, preventing loss of trans-epidermal water (TEWL) and maintaining proper level of hydration in the epidermis.
● STEVIA REBAUDIANA: Counteracts one of the main causes of appearance of wrinkles in the eye area: micro-involuntary muscle contractions, restoring the state of rest of the muscle resulting in softening of fine lines and imperfections.
● SHEA BUTTER: Soothing and moisturizing with a high content of fatty acids and vitamins make this butter essential to optimize hydration and elasticity of the skin.
● PANTHENOL: Precursor of pantothenic acid, B group. This vitamin is well known for its ability to stimulate epidermal regeneration and moisturizing properties.
● GLUCONOLACTONE: Polyhydroxy acid with high antioxidant capacity favors cell renewal and provides long-term moisturization becoming a significant element to restore damaged skin barrier.
● ARGAN OIL, MACADAMIA AND SWEET ALMONDS: These moisturizing oils are extremely compatible with the skin as they contain sebum-like substances, which allow rapid absorption to improve cell regeneration, making the skin more elastic.
● HYALURONIC ACID WITH LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT : Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, instantly filling in wrinkles and fine lines. Deeply moisturizes the skin and stimulates skin elasticity.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Moringa Oil/Hydrogenated Moring Oil Esters, Panthenol, Gluconolactone, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Trehalose, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stevioside, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NS, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38
It’s hydrating and goes on smooth
I love this eye lift cream and have been using it for years from a recommendation by my amazing aesthetician. It has worked to stop fine lines from forming and gives instant lift after applied. I use day and night and have sensitive eyes and have never had a reaction. It goes on smoothly and gently absorbs into skin.
Best eye cream, been using for over a decade and have tried so many others. None compare to optyma instant eye lift