- How it works
- How to use
- Features & Benefits
Salicylic Acid works as a keratolytic and comedolytic agent to normalize and regulate the skin’s damaging microbial ﬂora and reduce the size of pores. Minerals such as Zinc, Copper and Magnesium normalize the sebaceous glands’ sebum production and control excessive oil production while acting as an antioxidant and cell regenerator. SeboGel Cleansing Gel is soap-free, which prevents the skin from excessive dryness.
Add a few drops water to one pump’s worth of SeboGel Cleansing Gel in palm of hand and rub hands together to create a foamy lather. Apply to face, neck and décolletage in the morning and before bedtime. Next apply a layer of SeboLift Face Cream for normal skin, or Acnetop Face Cream, for acne-prone skin.
- Pentalpha® is our patented phytocomplex that normalizes the production of oil/sebum. Blocks Enzyme 5-Alfa Reductase, the key enzyme in oil production.
- Synergy of Lactic, Malic, Glycolic, Azelaic and Pyruvic Acids (15%).
- Lactic Acid clears pores, fades discoloration, lessens fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin moisture levels.
- Malic Acid helps keep the skin hydrated and contains natural antioxidant properties.
- Pyruvic Acid contains keratolytic properties as well as antibacterial action.
- Vitamin A in the form of Retinyl Palmitate increases cell turnover preventing new acne lesions.
- Vitamin C in the form of Ascorbyl Palmitate contain anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
- Burdock Root Extract: antibacterial, controls sebum and reduces irritation.
Aqua (Water), Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Coco-Glucoside, Polyquaternium-11, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride ), Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Allantoin, Copper Aspartate, Manganese Aspartate, Zinc Aspartate, Sodium Salicylate (Sodium Salicylate ), Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Profumo (Fragrance).
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
My favorite cleanser! I have super sensitive skin and this has been the best cleanser for me.
I have been using this cleanser for years and it is both deep cleaning and gentle on skin. I use it day and night and all year round. It keeps up with my skin as it changes with the seasons. I love it and highly recommend!
The Sebo cleansing gel has changed my world. I love being able to walk out of the house without putting any makeup on or have company pop over unexpectedly. I no longer need to worry about blemishes and looking like a 42 year old woman with the acne of a high school student.
I have been using this cleanser for years and absolutely love it. I use it year round both day and night per my esthetician’s recommendation. It great for many different skin types as my skin changes throughout the year with the NY seasons. It provides a refreshing and calming cleanse and I highly recommend.
The best soap for the face