Skin type: All skin types
Action: Thanks to synergy between Vitamin C and low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid, VitaC Serum provides intense anti-oxidizing and restructuring action, helps prevent alterations responsible for skin aging, stimulates the biosynthesis of collagen, and gives the complexion a more even tone by reducing imperfections and blemishes.
Results: Skin is more radiant, firmer, refined and visibly younger.
Use: Apply product to the skin in the morning and at night and gently massage until fully absorbed.
Active Principles: Unilamellar Liposomes 50-400 nm, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbil Tetraisopalmitate, Hyaluric Acid with low molecular weight
Features & Benefits:
- UNILAMELLAR LIPOSOMES 50-400 nm make it possible to convey active substances into the lower layers of the skin, resulting in excellent bioavailability.
- ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID: Vitamin C is essential for the proper functioning of the immune system and the synthesis of collagen in the body. Collagen cannot be built without Vitamin C.
- ASCORBYL TETRAISOPALMITATE: This molecule is a derivative of Vitamin C and acts by gradually releasing ascorbic acid into the skin; protecting it against cellular damage caused by UV rays.
- HYALURONIC ACID WITH LOW MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid (50 kDa) increases skin hydration and improves skin elasticity reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Skin appears radiant, compact, soft and supple.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product, light, smells great and makes your face feel smooth
I've been able to use this even on my super sensitive and intllerant skin. This totally completes my skincare regimen. Couldn't live withuot it!
I incorporated this Vitamin C in my regiment about 3 weeks ago and started seeing results right away. I guess my face really needed some pick me up vitamins!
My skin is visibly clearer, smoother, and it feels more hydrated and firm.
My skin does look a lot brighter since I've been using it.