Illuminating face lotion with exfoliating and moisturizing ingredients
Skin type: All skin types
Action: A mix of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) to help eliminate dead skin cells and impurities, stimulate cell turnover and improve skin compactness. For a brighter, more uniform complexion. Salicyclic acid and niacinamide (vitamin B), with soothing, normalizing action on microbial flora, reduce the likelihood of irritation, while polysaccharides extracted from Tamarind seeds attract large amounts of water and so guarantee good skin hydration, suppleness and tone.
Results: Together with Resurface Cream, helps boost the physiological cell renewal during the night. The skin appears more radiant, smoother and better toned in the morning.
Use: After cleansing, add a few drops to a cotton wool pad and pass over the face, neck, and décolleté. Shake well before use
EXFOLIATION AND SKIN PROBLEMS
Exfoliation favors the removal of dead skin cells and impurities (make-up, dust and pollution) that tend to build up on the surface of the epidermis, speeding up dehydration and the loss of skin radiance. Exfoliation is recommended for:
- Dry, dull, scaly skin, as improved cell renewal after removing the dead skin cells helps keep the skin soft and hydrated.
- Impure skin or with imperfections, as the removal of dead skin cells helps clear the pores and prevent the appearance of impurities and comedones.
- Aging skin, where the cells remain on the stratum corneum for longer, giving rise to skin opacity.
- Skin suffering from hyperpigmentation due to age or external stimuli (excessive sun exposure, medication, inflammation or pregnancy). The removal of dead skin cells rich in melanin and keratin evens out the color of the skin.
- Scarred skin: the polishing action leaves the skin smoother and more uniform, reducing the depth of scars.